Finally ran something on k8s. Didn't work, but still.
- The Famous Photo of Chernobyl's Most Dangerous Radioactive Material Was a Selfie - Atlas Obscura
- foone🏳️⚧️ on Twitter: "so a fun thing about f*ctorio's space exploration mod is that you can screw up and inadvertently recreate a pivotal moment from Robert Heinlein's The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress: the bombing of earth using the lunar grain d
- DESIGN THINKING! Comic on Twitter: "A short guide to Design & Development methodologies A thread 🧵 https://t.co/9HTIOPNDoV" / Twitter
- What are the odds? -- What's new
- The Next Century of Computing - by Charles Rosenbauer: I do not agree with all of them, or even most of them. But there are some interesting ideas in there.
- Infinite Canvas app gallery: About twelve years ago I already made an infinite canvas app, my presentation tool Imprys. Even though I did not turn into a millionaire, I'll have the satisfaction of having thought of a trend a decade ahead.
- A book of deep, easy-to-play mathematical games (and why they matter). – Math with Bad Drawings
- ToOoooOOob👻Time on Twitter: "let's order strange things from NIST! first up is this jar of reference peanut butter. it's only $881 per jar! https://t.co/5oMqW0rySG" / Twitter
- PAGNIs: Probably Are Gonna Need Its
- TOTP tokens on my wrist with the smartest dumb watch. // flurries of latent creativity
- How Dome Keeper Achieved A Million Dollar Launch – How To Market A Game: In short: make a great game, put in lots of marketing.
- Sound – Bartosz Ciechanowski
- davidbau.com The Mystery of 355/113: Sometimes effects are just chance.
- Vertical Flutes
- Canongate on Twitter: "In recent months I've seen various people complain about the apparently degrading quality of Google search results, so here's how we have gone from being a renowned independent publisher to one of the internet's least satisfying fet
- The Cultural Tutor on Twitter: "And that is, in so many words, the Vitruvian Man. https://t.co/PTqnDbXsXm" / Twitter
- A Moonshot for Coral Breeding Was Successful -- Hakai Magazine
- Guy Goma - Wikipedia: On the Internet, you can be an expert too!
- The Gervais Principle, Or The Office According to “The Office”
- s l o w r o a d s: A procedurally generated driving game.
- Dictionnaire raisonné de l'architecture française du XIe au XVIe siècle : Viollet-le-Duc, Eugène-Emmanuel, 1814-1879 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Libraries, programming, etc
- The AI Scaling Hypothesis
- README.md · main · Lucas Werkmeister / controversies-sections · GitLab
- GitHub - custom-components/ble_monitor: BLE monitor passively monitors BLE sensors (Xiaomi, Qingping, ATC, BlueMaestro, Brifit, Govee, Kegtron, Moat, Inkbird, iNode, Yeelight, RuuviTag, SensorPush, Teltonika, Thermoplus and Thermopro): Heh!
- GitHub - susam/mintotp: Minimal TOTP generator in 20 lines of Python
- GitHub - rbaron/b-parasite: 🌱💧 A Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) soil moisture sensor.
- Restfox, open source alternative to postman
- projectM Music Visualizer by codav: Open source milkdrop
- GitHub - eqy/molasses: Module Oriented Large Archive Specialized Slow Exhaustive Searcher
- Hot Wheels Unleashed: In a silly twist, you can now buy little toy cars based on a game based on little toy cars. Still, fun.
- Strange Horticulture: What a strange game, about horticultureGranted, it is in the title.. I finished it, and it is a beautiful little puzzle game with a mystery story inside. I only learned at the end that there are different endings. I got the best one, no one died and no one goes to jail, but which is strangely labelled #2.
- Fallout 3 (from free EGS)
- Payday 2 (from bundle)
- What Was Life Really Like For A Medieval Peasant? - YouTube
- A better description of resonance - YouTube
- This Is the Calculus They Won't Teach You - YouTube: From the winners of SoME2: The content is... ok, I guess. The presentation, I don't like that at all.
- Chinese Magic Mirrors are really clever - YouTube: I wonder whether one could make them somehow at home.
- How Ray Tracing (Modern CGI) Works And How To Do It 600x Faster - YouTube: Excellent visualizations.
- Percolation: a Mathematical Phase Transition - YouTube: Excellent maths!
- I'm not a pilot. Can I land a 737? - YouTube: Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes -- Hard Mode
- "Stop Writing Dead Programs" by Jack Rusher (Strange Loop 2022) - YouTube
- The Secret to Super Strong Concrete Is... Bacteria? - YouTube
- Polishing and Releasing My Tiny Geography Game: Wonderful!