Not much, regular work week.
- Using LiDAR to map tree shadows
- Bizarre Story of the History Supreme Yacht
- Tlaxcala (Nahua state) - Wikipedia
- The Separation and Reunification of Germany: Rethinking a Natural Experiment Interpretation of the Enduring Effects of Communism: We show in three steps that the populations in East and West Germany were far from being randomly selected treatment and control groups. First, the later border is already visible in many socio-economic characteristics in pre-World War II data. Second, World War II and the subsequent occupying forces affected East and West differently. Third, a selective fifth of the population fled from East to West Germany before the building of the Wall in 1961.
- A hypothesis is a liability -- Genome Biology -- Full Text
- Semaglutid – Wikipedia
- An Introduction to Statistical Learning
- PoisonGPT: How we hid a lobotomized LLM on Hugging Face to spread fake news
- firefox address bar tips :: tilde.institute
- The controller pattern is awful (and other OO heresy) / fuzzy notepad
- 5 learnings from classifying 500k customer messages with LLMs vs traditional ML
- DisplayPort: A Better Video Interface -- Hackaday
- John Graham-Cumming's blog: Unfortunately, Kelly Rowland couldn't have used the =HYPERLINK() function to message Nelly
- the Free Movie: A hand drawn / crowd pirated / frame-by-frame recreation of the entire BEE Movie Everyone draws a frame, until every frame is done. There are 65244 frames in total – it is time to get to work.
- List of games that Buddha would not play - Wikipedia
- BORIS JOHNSON: Wonder drug I hoped would stop my raids for cheddar and chorizo didn't work for me -- Daily Mail Online
- CaCO3 micro particle-based radiative cooling device without metal reflector for entire day - ScienceDirect
- The Lone Banana Problem. Or, the new programming: “speaking” AI - TL;DR - Digital Science
- Making C++ Memory-Safe Without Borrow Checking, Reference Counting, or Tracing Garbage Collection
- Incense clock - Wikipedia
- Making Entertaining and Engaging Video Game Trailers — KERT GARTNER - Game Trailer Editor
- how and why to be ladylike (for women with autism)
- PostgreSQL: No More VACUUM, No More Bloat
- It Takes 6 Days to Change 1 Line of Code - ed weissman: a programming parable
Libraries, programming, etc
- GitHub - theletterf/english-lang: The English Programing Language
- Tutorial - stamina 23.1.0.post1 documentation
- Release v1.0.0 · ory/kratos · GitHub
- Announcing Penrose 3.0 -- Penrose
- The Mountain in the Sea by Ray Nailer
- Just Cause 4, you know, just 'cause. It's so hard to find a relaxing, non-stressful game. I started playing Meeple Station but that's also quite stressful. Then I thought about Planet Coaster, and that would've been nice, but that doesn't fit into a 30min or 60min time window. So, senseless violence with Rico Rodriguez it is. Quite sad, really. Oh, and JC4 is just more of the same, silly story, silly missions, silly weapons, but the landscape and the flying-around is still very excellent.
- Trackmania 2
- Downhill Mountain
- Snow Globe
- Taskmaster, Series 8
- Ein effizienteres Fahrrad bauen - YouTube: naja, "effizienter"
- Eine japanische Fabrik, die Kleidung auf einem 40 Jahre alten Computer entwirft - YouTube
- Power LED Attack - Computerphile - YouTube
- Getting Buried In Concrete To Explain How It Works - YouTube: the explanations on concrete are super interesting, but I don't know why he gets buried in concrete.